Planning your wedding is supposed to be exciting, but it can also get overwhelming quickly, and creating your registry can often feel like a daunting task. However, it’s all about curating items that will bring you joy and help you transition into the most exciting part of your life, so try to remember to focus on the positive when you’re in the planning process.
The main reason couples have a hard time finalizing their registry is simply that they aren’t sure which items should be a priority or not. Your registry is an opportunity to get those things you dream of having in your home, but don’t necessarily feel justified in spending money on.
Once you have all your registry items, be sure to protect them with an extended warranty. By subscribing to Mulberry Unlimited, you can get coverage for all your registry items under the same product protection plan, complete with unlimited coverage and claims.
To help you get started, we’ve put together some of the best wedding registry ideas that will take you into this new phase of life and last for years to come.
Kitchen registry ideas
Take time to go through your kitchen and make a list of what you have that could use replacing, and things you feel like you need. For example, there’s a good chance you aren’t currently using the best pots and pans for your gas stove (or electrical range), so do a little research to find the items that are most worth investing in.
- High-quality food storage. Ask for small and large food storage containers—they are going to come in handy way more often than you think. Opt for a more sustainable, long-lasting material like glass if you can.
- A good kitchen knife set. A Japanese knife set is always a reliable option if you want something that will last for a long time.
- Stovetop or electric kettle. A copper kettle is a great way to add dimension to a neutral kitchen space, and you can find them in both electric and traditional stovetop models.
Dining and entertainment registry ideas
- Serving utensils. You might have basic serving utensils for everyday use, but it never hurts to have a nicer set of utensils that you can use when you’re entertaining guests.
- Crystal glassware. Crystal isn’t something that people generally buy on a whim, so your wedding day is the perfect occasion to ask for this elevated type of glassware.
- Dishware. Whether you’re moving into a new place after the wedding or staying where you are, new dishware is a great way to bring a sense of freshness to this newlywed stage of your life.
Home décor registry ideas
Everyone loves finding real deals on home décor, but there might still be items you’re coveting that aren’t available for a discount. Your registry is your chance to imagine your home as a Pinterest-perfect picture, don’t be shy!
- Flower vases. Take the time to pick out some that blend with the aesthetic of different rooms.
- Picture frames and/or original artwork. Perfect for adding the finishing touch to your creative and/or family space.
- Storage essentials. Stylish storage solutions are a great addition to your wedding wishlist.
Remember, your registry is meant to equally serve both partners, so make sure you take time to check that both of you are getting the things you want. Try to focus on things that are meant to last and require little upkeep.
The next time you’re shopping online for all things wedding-related, make sure to subscribe to Mulberry Unlimited to get product protection coverage for anything you find!