Like most people, are you itching to get away after a few years of forced staycations? Travel is increasing by the day, but unfortunately in many cases, so too are the prices. If you want to know how to save so you can have your vacation without breaking the bank, it's important to be aware of tips and tricks that can help.
When you subscribe to Mulberry Unlimited, you'll get coverage for all your travel items under the same product protection plan. Scratches, spills, breaks, cracks, and more are covered, so you can travel with peace of mind knowing everything you need is protected under one plan.
If rising inflation is putting a damper on your splurge-ability, here are some tips to help you save on everything from flights to trip insurance to travel essentials. Don't forget to add product protection to your travel list. After all, you'll want to protect all those purchases you make on your trip!
- If you intend to travel within the U.S., try to book your flight at least six weeks in advance to score the best deal. It’s also 13% cheaper if you’re able to fly on Wednesdays (15% more expensive if you travel on Sundays).
- If your travel date is flexible, look for off-season rates on hotels and flights. If you’re an early bird or night owl, traveling during off-peak times can be 22% cheaper than prime time.
- Before you book a hotel, check out Airbnb options. Not only are these accommodations often cheaper than hotels, you can also save money by preparing meals to avoid eating out or ordering takeout. Here’s a good article to check out if you’re trying to decide which type of accommodation best suits your style.
- Have a few destinations in mind - the chances you can find a deal to one of the destinations on your list is better than if you’re locked in to a specific location. You can also compare flight prices at nearby airports - you may find you’ll save money by driving a bit further to the airport (if you drive a gas-guzzler, be sure to figure that into your travel cost).
- Set price-drop alerts! You can take advantage of this feature on most travel sites so you don’t have to keep checking back.
- Protect against unexpected trip interruptions with travel insurance. From rising fuel prices to staffing issues, delays and cancellations are unfortunately becoming the norm. Travel insurance can protect you against flight and luggage delays, cancellations or even your own change of plans. With customizable plans that allow you to only pay for the coverage you need, travel insurance is affordable and effective.
- Essentials are…essential for comfort and efficiency while you travel. Good Housekeeping came up with a solid list of the best travel items on Amazon. Remember to protect your purchases with a product protection plan like Mulberry Unlimited.
- Don’t forget to cash in your travel rewards. You may be able to book free flights, hotels, rental cars or entertainment tickets with the points you’ve earned. Many rewards programs allow you to purchase gift cards with your points, so you may even be able to cover the cost of gas for your road trip. Before you book anything, see what your rewards can get you!
Get protection for travel essentials with Mulberry Unlimited
You can afford to take a vacation, especially if you plan ahead and take advantage of tools and resources that will help you save. Mulberry Unlimited is there for you whenever you need it, offering coverage for nearly all your online purchases under the same protection plan. It's comprehensive coverage that will quickly become number one on your next packing list.