Like many other tech giants, Apple isn’t just focused on offering innovative products anymore. They’ve steadily expanded their offerings to include streaming services, cloud storage, and other features. Although this expansion is great for Apple users, it can also get overwhelming to have to keep up with subscribing for access to these different services. That’s where Apple One comes in.
Just as Apple One allows you to bundle all of your Apple services together in one easy subscription, Mulberry Unlimited give you coverage for all of your purchases under the same protection plan. For just $9.99 a month, Mulberry Unlimited offers unlimited claims and unlimited coverage for anything that might happen.
Install the Mulberry browser extension to find out more, and to get product protection plans for all of your Apple products.
What is Apple One?
Apple One was launched to provide customers with a cost-effective way to participate in all the products and services the company has to offer. This subscription bundles all the Apple services you need into one convenient monthly payment, and it’ll cost you quite a bit less than paying for everything separately.
What does it include?
Depending on the plan you choose when you sign up for Apple One, you can gain access to:
- Apple Music. Provides access to over 70 million songs, podcast charts, personalized playlists, Apple Music replay, and other audio streaming features.
- Apple TV+. Stream movies and television in 4K with up to 6 family members.
- Apple Arcade. Instead of purchasing games in the iTunes store, you can gain instant access to over 100 of the best Apple Arcade games available for download on all your Apple devices.
- iCloud. Manage iCloud storage with ease and never run out of space for your most important files, photos, and other data.
- Apple News+. Instead of paying for individual magazine and newspaper subscriptions, Apple News+ curates articles from the most popular publications out there.
- Apple Fitness+. Gain access to a library full of guided workouts and fitness plans—bonus points if you already have an apple watch to use with it!
If you’re currently paying for a few of these services and don’t foresee any reason to cancel Apple subscriptions in the future, it’s definitely worth bundling everything into one convenient payment.
How much is an Apple One subscription?
Different plans are available based on the needs of your household.
- Access for one person to: Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and iCloud (50GB storage).
- Estimated savings of about $7/month when compared to paying for each service separately.
- Access for you and five additional people to: Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and iCloud (200GB storage).
- Estimated savings of about $9/month when compared to paying for each service separately.
- Access for you and five additional people to: Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud (2TB storage), Apple News+, and Apple Fitness+.
- Estimated savings of about $26/month when compared to paying for each service separately.
If you’re already an avid Apple user, chances are you’ll wind up saving quite a bit of money by bundling all your services together. If you’re in the market for a new digital device and you’re thinking about making the move to Apple, this is definitely something to consider.
Before you take the plunge and sign up for anything new, install the Mulberry browser extension and check your eligibility for purchase protection. Not only can you get free plans, but you can even earn rewards while you shop!