If you’re an Apple customer, you know how incredible their technology is. However, their products can get expensive, and it’s hard to justify spending so much money without getting some form of insurance for your devices.
That’s where AppleCare+ comes in. This extended warranty program provides customers with additional coverage that extends beyond the parameters of their standard limited warranty. To enroll in the program, you’ll pay per device, and even have the option to add coverage for loss and theft on eligible devices.
That said, AppleCare+ still doesn't provide the level of protection that's necessary to completely cover your devices. When you subscribe to Mulberry Unlimited, you can get product protection for all your Apple products and accessories under the same protection plan, and all for just $9.99 a month. That's significantly less than AppleCare+, with a much wider scope of coverage.
AppleCare+ prices by device
Let's take a look at how much AppleCare+ typically costs per Apple device.
AppleCare+ for iPhone
Your iPhone coverage will cover unlimited accidental incidents, subject to the following deductibles: $29 for screen or back glass damage, $99 for other accidental damage, and $149 for theft and loss (if you pay for theft & loss coverage).
AppleCare+ cost with theft and loss coverage:
- iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max: $269 for two years or $13.49/month.
- iPhone 14 Plus: $249 for two years or $12.49/month.
- iPhone 14, 13, 13 mini, 12: $219 for two years or $11.49/month.
- iPhone SE (3rd gen): $149 for two years or $7.49/month.
Without theft and loss coverage:
- iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max: $199 for two years or $9.99/month.
- iPhone 14 Plus: $179 for two years or $8.99/month.
- iPhone 14, 13, 13 mini, 12: $149 for two years or $7.99/month.
- iPhone SE (3rd gen): $79 for two years or $3.99/month.
AppleCare+ for iPad
As to be expected, the iPad Pro AppleCare price is going to be different from the iPad Mini. Here’s a breakdown of the costs associated with iPad repairs and replacements.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch: $149 for two years or $7.99/month.
- iPad Pro 11-inch: $129 for two years or $5.99/month.
- iPad Air (5th gen): $79 for two years or $3.99/month.
- iPad, iPad mini: $69 for two years or $3.49/month.
You’re even covered for unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, with a deductible of $49 for iPads and $29 for Apple iPad keyboards or Apple Pencils.
AppleCare+ for Mac
Coverage for Mac provides you with either one or three years of coverage, available at different rates depending on the model you’re registering for. You’ll be able to enjoy unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, with a deductible of $99 for screen or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage.
The cost for each model is outlined below:
- MacBook Air (M1): $69.99 annually or $199 for three years.
- MacBook Air (M2): $79.99 annually or $229 for three years.
- MacBook Pro 13-inch: $89.99 annually or $249 for three years.
- MacBook Pro 14-inch: $99.99 annually or $279 for three years.
- MacBook Pro 16-inch: $149.99 annually or $399 for three years.
- iMac: $59.99 annually or $169 for three years.
- Mac mini: $34.99 annually or $99 for three years.
- Mac Studio: $59.99 annually or $169 for three years.
- Mac Pro: $109.99 annually or $299 for three years.
AppleCare+ for AirPods
You can have peace of mind with unlimited accidental damage protection on your AirPods, and only pay a $29 service fee.
You can expect to pay the following for protection on your headphones:
- AirPods, AirPods Pro, Beats: $29 for two years.
- AirPods Max: $59 for two years.
AppleCare+ for Apple Watch
It’s becoming more and more common for people to use their Apple Watch to help make their days more productive. Luckily, AppleCare+ provides you with unlimited accidental damage protection, costing you only $69-$79 per incident, depending on the model you own.
Protection plans are available for the following:
- Apple Watch Ultra: $4.99/month or $99 for two years.
- Apple Watch Series 8: $3.99/month or $79 for two years.
- Apple Watch SE: $2.49/month or $49 for two years.
- Apple Watch Hermès: $4.99/month or $149 for three years (no two-year plan available).
When it comes to choosing the best product protection for your devices, it’s important to weigh your options. Although AppleCare+ prices vary widely, they’re proportional to the cost of each device, and provide you with incredible savings when compared to paying out of pocket for repairs and replacements. For instance, the AppleCare iPad price is much lower than the cost of a new iPad.
Another way to ensure you’re always getting the best price is to subscribe to Mulberry Unlimited. With a subscription, you'll get complete product protection coverage for all your Apple devices and accessories under the same plan, for just $9.99 a month!